The following are the times for Masses in the Church this coming week:
- Monday & Tuesday 10am - with 30 mins of Exposition of Blessed Sacrament immediately following Mass (No need to book a ticket for this Mass, however we will still require to record your personal details as part of COVID-19 procedures)
- Sunday at 9am will be live-streamed on Facebook. A recording of the Mass will be available on the parish FB and on the parish website after the live recording has taken place.
- Masses on Sunday will be at 10 am, 12 noon, and 6pm - you need to book your seat by purchasing a ticket online (free).
You will need to book for the Mass and give your details online.
The MAXIMUM that we are allowed into the church is 50. As the weeks go by this number might increase.
- Please bring a face mask or a face covering, this is essential for entry to the church.
- Please enter the church by the main entrance - there is a single entrance.
- On entry to the church you will be asked to hand sanitise. Your temperature will also be checked. Pass-keepers will direct you to your seat, please do not change or move to another seat.
- After each Mass each chair and all surfaces will be cleaned.
- During the Mass no hymns will be sung.
- For Holy Communion you simply stay in your place and I will come and give you Holy Communion.
- At the end of Mass please leave by the single exit point. If you have difficulty with the steps, please remain behind and leave by the main entrance. Try not to criss-cross, simply stay in your place and leave when everyone else has exited.
Please remember at this time the Sunday obligation to go to Mass has been removed.
Look forward to seeing you, if you are able to come to Mass.